*With sufficient interest, exams can be scheduled on demand. Contact us to register: email@example.com
Had a fun winter of paddling or just really outdid yourself last season and ready for the next challenge? Why not take the opportunity to upgrade your certification! Take a SKGABC Level Two or Three Guide Exam.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on a waiting list!
Any guides considering taking the Level Two or Level Three Guide exam prior to completing all the other requirements listed or who have taken non- approved courses should check with the SKGABC prior to taking the exam.
Additional exam dates will be available in the Spring of 2018. These dates will be posted after the Fall Exams take place.
- Level Three Guide Examinations
- Participants must be members of the SKGABC ($60 annual membership).
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the exam. We may cancel exams if we do not get enough registrations at least two weeks prior to the start of the exam.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm a seat on an exam. No registrations will be taken without deposits.
- Deposits and payments can be mailed or paid online.
- Your place will be confirmed by email after deposit is received.
- To register for an exam please visit the Exam Registration page.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the exam start date are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to start date will lose deposit.
- Cancellations less than 15 days prior to start date will be charged for the full cost of the exam.