Adventuress - L1/AOG Guide
You are flexible and live in the local area (Nanaimo, Nanoose, Parksville, Qualicum Beach) with availability for on-call tours as well. Self starter, fit and fun! Your energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the clients are so happy that they give you a big fat tip! If this sounds like you and you want to join a company that is looking for a spirited guide to grow with an entrepreneurial company, then give Jan Kretz a call:
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Leading/assisting day tours in the beautiful and scenic Oceanside area (Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Nanoose) wildlife tours, sunset paddles, full moon howls
• Assisting in multi-day expeditions (depending on your skills and experience)
• Teaching on-water classes
• Helping prep/clean up before and after tours and multi-day adventures
• Kayak, gear and trailer maintenance
• Driving truck and trailer
• Office administration… marketing, booking trips, answering phones,… we enjoy variety!!
Rentals of kayaks
Adventuress is passionate about paddling and introducing people to our fabulous West Coast kayaking experience. We offer a hands-on experience for our clients kayaking in beautiful places.
Adventuress received the Trip Advisor Award of Excellence and is rated as the #1 activity to do in Parksville.
This is an opportunity to meet fun people from all over the world. All the fresh air and exercise you can handle! Get to work under the eye and leadership of a professional sea kayak guide as part of an enthusiastic team who love what they do. Learn new skills, gain self confidence and increase your kayaking abilities.
We can mentor you so you can upgrade your instructor skills, help you become a better guide, provide a kayak and gear for you for the tours, provide resources so you can interpret your tour and increase your clients' satisfaction. Be part of the Adventuress team... we are fun and feel so happy to be on the ocean in the beautiful Oceanside area, full of spectacular views and abundant wildlife. Take people away in these times of covid to relax, rejuvenate and get some Nature Therapy!
Closing Date: 2022-06-30
Guiding Area: Nanoose, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Gulf Islands
Work Term: May-October
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
To apply for this posting please contact:
Address: P.O. Box 163 Stn. Main Nanoose, BC V9P 9J9