SKGABC AGM 2019
November 3, 2019
Nanaimo - VIU
Guest speaker: Tribal Parks Allies representative Julian Hockin-Grant is coming to speak about how we as guides can be better involved in forming stronger relationships with First Nations and working mindfully on unceded and traditional territories.
This year's AGM is a chance to be part of the direction of your Alliance:
- Meet the current Board members and vote for new ones
- Hear about and provide feedback on all of the many projects they have been pouring energy in to this year
- Voice your opinions on current projects and ideas for future ones, and
- vote for our governance and direction for the next year!
Get to know other folks who are most passionate about the industry and make your own voice heard as well. The AGM is always a productive and meaningful space.
Location: Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo; Building 180, room 138
Schedule of Events Sunday November 3:
- 9:30am-11:30am: Board member meet and greet, and Board meeting -- prospective new Board members welcome!
- 11:30pm: break for self-care and to set out lunch
- 12:00pm: AGM start: attendees arrive, lunch available
- 12:30pm: AGM guest speaker
- 1:30-3:30pm: AGM business meeting
All AGM documents including an agenda, financial statements, and 2018-2019 meeting minutes are available on Drive.