We have L2 and L3 exams scheduled. You will be able to register for them soon!
Additional exam dates may be available as we confirm Guide Examiner's availability for 2022.
Please let us know (email@example.com) if you want to be alerted if we schedule additional exams.
* We will be following BC Provincial and Regional Health Orders and we will maintian COVID-19 protocols as needed.
Ready For The Next Challenge?
Why not take the opportunity to upgrade your certification! Take a SKGABC Level Two or Three Guide Exam.
Any guides considering taking the Level Two or Level Three Guide exam prior to completing all the other requirements listed or who have taken non- approved courses should check with the SKGABC prior to taking the exam.
- Level Two Guide Examinations
- Level Two Exam - Quadra Island - April 2-3, 2022
- Level Two Exam - Salt Spring Island/Porlier Pass - April 19-20, 2022
- Level Two Exam - Quadra Island- April 30-May 1, 2022
- Level Two Exam - Salt Spring Island/Porlier Pass - June 27-28, 2022
- Level Two Exam - Clayoquot Sound- Oct 3-4, 2022
- Level Two Exams - Quadra Island - Oct 22-23, 2022
- Level Three Guide Examinations
- Candidates must be current members of the SKGABC, and meet all the prerequisites for their exam level.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the start of the exam. We may cancel exams if we do not get enough registrations at least two weeks prior to the start of the exam.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm a seat on an exam. No registrations will be taken without deposits.
- Deposits and payments may be paid via our online payments or Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your place will be confirmed by email after deposit is received.
- To register for an exam please visit the Exam Registration page.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the exam start date are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations 15-30 days prior to start date will lose the $100 deposit.
- Cancellations less than 15 days prior to start date will be charged for the full cost of the exam.
At the discretion of the Executive Director, candidates experiencing serious illness or injury that prevents them from participating in the exam may transfer their fees, less the $100 deposit, to an exam within 12 months with a physician's note.
If the SKGABC cancels an exam due to extreme weather, Examiner illness, or another reason outside of a candidate's control, the candidate will have the option of a full refund or to transfer their fees to a future exam.